Maruyama: extraordinary quality, rugged durability, superior performance. Tools built to work, tools built tough, tools built for you.
In 1895 the company was founded on a simple principle – to continue an unwavering commitment to produce durable, hardworking tools that are made to work for a living. For over a century, they have been defined by a bootstrap spirit with a passion for excellence.
Maruyama manufactures extreme-duty, commercial grade power equipment and sprayers for the agricultural and landscape industry throughout the world. People who depend on their equipment day in and day out should demand the best and that is what we provide.
We are extremely knowledgeable across the Maruyama range and can:
- Listen to your needs before advising you on the best equipment for your task.
- Help you pick the proper accessories.
- Assemble, set up and test your equipment before you use it.
- Stand behind the product warranty.
- Provide a reliable source for accessories, parts and service.
- Match the equipment to your application.
- Know what attributes are important to you. Light, quiet, powerful, fuel efficient, low emission, etc.
- Know what features are necessary in your region based on factors like length of season.
- Insist on comfort and safety. Whether you or your crew operate the equipment, safety is paramount–comfortable, well balanced and smooth running equipment extends the productivity of your crew–and the life of your equipment investment.
- Compare value: Cost should not be the only factor. Consider the features, the warranty, and the attributes that effect durability, such as chrome impregnated cylinders or full crank shafts or threaded, solid drive shafts. Consider the effects on productivity due to service related downtime and the effects on the bottom line due to “disposable” equipment.